Appointed Position Description: International Interests Chair
Overview of the Position: Serve as a resource on international issues affecting women.
- Review resources for information about international issues effecting women.
- Provide international issues, notices and/or articles for the Branch newsletter as appropriate.
- Coordinate Branch meetings relating to international issues, if requested by the President/Board.
- Serve as a member of the AAUW Amador Branch Board.
- Maintain an International Interests file and procedures notebook.
Available Resources: The AAWW website, Outlook Magazine and the National AAUW Newsletter.
Board Approved 9/20/07