American Association of University Women
AAUW is a national organization whose mission is to advance equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research, Membership is open to all graduates who hold an associate or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
AAUW Mission: Advancing gender equity through research, education, and advocacy
Vision: Equality for all.
Values: Nonpartisan. Fact-based. Integrity. Inclusion and Intersectionality
We are the AAUW Amador, California Branch, chartered in the spring of 1969, and are an active group of women with diverse interests and talents. Opportunities abound for members to play an active role in the many facets of our Branch: joining an interest group, working on programs, serving on the home tour or scholarship committees, or accepting a position on the board.
Giving Tuesday, on November 28 will be an important opportunity to help the branch raise revenue to send local junior high girls to Tech Trek camp and provide financial support to women pursuing upper-level college courses. To send three girls to Tech Trek and award two scholarships, we need to raise a minimum of $7,000. In 2022, the Giving Tuesday goal was $2,500 and members generously donated $2,985, illustrating solid scholarship support. This year, with an additional 10 new members, we are doubling the goal! Suggested donation amounts in the $70 to $100 range, or whatever amount you feel comfortable with, would be greatly appreciated in helping the branch meet or exceed its $5,000 goal.
See November Gold Filings for detailed instructions on how to give or select the “DONATE” button below for a direct link.
FENDER PASSPORT DELUXE 150 PORTABLE PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM AVAILABLE
AAUW AMADOR IS SELLING A FENDER PASSPORT DELUXE 150 PORTABLE PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM, IN GOOD CONDITION WITH MANY MORE YEARS OF USE LEFT IN IT. IT IS A VERSATILE, EASY-TO-USE SOUND SYSTEM THAT PROVIDES A QUICK WAY TO PRODUCE INCREDIBLE SOUND WITH A PORTABLE SYSTEM. PERFECT FOR MUSICIANS, PERFORMERS, TEACHERS, COACHES AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO REACH AN AUDIENCE WITH CLEAR, POWERFUL SOUND.
IT CAN BE YOURS FOR A SUGGESTED DONATION OF $250 TO THE
AAUW AMADOR SCHOLARSHIP FUND (AMADOR-CA.AAUW.NET)
• 150W (75 PER CHANNEL) OF STEREO POWER WITH DIGITAL REVERB
• PROPRIETARY DSA SPEAKER DESIGN WITH 3 CUSTOM SPEAKER DRIVERS PER CAB
• 3 MIC/LINE INPUTS
• ONE MONO/STEREO INPUT
• WORKS ON BATTERIES OR AC WALL CURRENT
• P-51 MICROPHONE WITH STAND CLIP, CABLE, & CARRYING POUCH
• SPEAKERS CAN BE TRIPOD-MOUNTED, INSTALLED, OR FLOOR STANDING, CABLES INCLUDED
• VOCAL INPUT PRIORITY (LOWERS MUSIC WHEN SOMEONE SPEAKS INTO THE MIC)
• UNIQUE, ONE TOUCH EQ GIVES USER QUICK ACCESS TO DESIRED SOUND
• EASY SETUP TAKES LESS THAN 5 MINUTES
• 4 IMPORT MIXER: 3 MIC/LINE AND 1 MONO/STEREO
• WEATHER-RESISTANT PORTABLE CASE WITH LATCHING SYSTEM
• SYSTEM TONE CONTROL EFFECTS SEND AND RETURNS
• TONE CONTROL ON EACH CHANNEL
• DIMENSIONS: 28″W X 21″H X 11″D
• WEIGHT: 28 LBS.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT JULIE RECYCLEGAL@COMCAST.NET